DEVENTER, NL – LSI201701
LignoStar International is currently looking for a Regional Marketing and Sales Manager (NODUST/STARLIG) for Europe, to be based in Deventer, The Netherlands. The incumbent will report to the Commercial Director of LignoStar Group BV.
- Develop and lead relationships with key customers by having a deep understanding of their businesses and people structures;
- Able to develop and maintain key account action plans and jointly work with commercial team and producer to meet targets;
- Play focal point for Lignin sales and marketing program in the Company by assisting chain partners in their sales and marketing activities;
- Play role of a product champion for selected Lignin products by understanding the dynamics of such product markets and incentives for trade;
- Play support role for business development projects by providing business justification for such investments based on market demand and customer strategies;
- Conduct all Company reporting requirements for above responsibilities
- A business management degree with relevant industry experience;
- Sales & marketing experience;
- Contract management and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Able to manage customer interface at senior management level;
- Strong reading, writing and speaking skills in English, German and/or French;
- Additional languages are preferred.
Good employment benefits and career growth awaits the successful candidate. If you’ve got what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.